Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Tricia

Today, April 15, 2010 is tax filing day in the United States. There is probably no day that is more dreaded by anyone including me. In fact it is so dreaded by me that I am filing for an extension.

Lucky for Shirley and me, April 15 is also our eldest daughter Tricia's birthday. She is a wonderful loving daughter, sweet sister, great mother to her children Avery almost 4 years old and Caedon 21 months old and a very supportive wife to her husband Alvin.

She is without a doubt the best thing that ever happened to Shirley and me on tax day.



We bought tickets a few weeks ago for Tricia and her family to fly to France after Christmas so we can be together for nouvel an, new years in Sablet. This will be a first for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment